Retnamudiasih.com – Danisa Chocolate this delicious snack comes from Denmark. One of the most popular and well liked snacks is butter cookies. These snacks are called butter cookies because butter is the base ingredient. Basically, butter cookies only have sweet, crispy, and tasty flavors to maintain a true butter flavor. But now many variations of butter cookies are emerging in the market with a variety of other flavors such as chocolate and fruit flavor.
Danisa Chocolate Filled Cookies come in a variety of shapes, again a nod to their noble past. The Danish Specialty Foods ApS tightly monitors the recipe and production to ensure that every single batch of Danisa Butter Cookies is a perfectly cooked golden brown with a tempting buttery aroma.
The basic Danisa Butter Cookies are divided into three variants. The first one is the Traditional Butter Cookies. The ‘plain’ style butter cookies that are mixed using nothing but butter and milk for taste. The next variant is the Choco Cashew Cookies, butter cookies with chocolate and cashew nuts that are great with coffee. This smooth and crunchy cookie is a firm favorite with nut lovers. The third one is Currants.
Generally, butter cookies are made into various shapes such as round, square, ring, and Pretzel. For those of you who want to make butter cookies at home, here’s how-to make butter cookies easily.
- 227 grams of salted butter
- 134 grams of sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 280 grams of flour
- Preheat the oven to 190 C. While waiting for the oven to heat, you can coat two baking pans using parchment paper.
- Put the butter and sugar into a bowl. Mix with mixer with medium-high speed until the mixture becomes light and fluffy dough.
- Then pour the vanilla extract and stir until the mixture is well blended. Then put the flour into the dough little by little and then stir until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Mold the dough to become pieces of cookies. Make sure single spoon of dough is made into a single cookies. Mold into round shapes.
- Put the dough on the parchment paper and flatten until the dough thickness reaches 1/4 balls. To flatten it you can press it using 3 fingers. Please do not hold the dough for long because it contains a lot of butter that can melt if too long exposed to the temperature of your hand.
- Then bake all the dough in the preheated oven for about 15 to 18 minutes. Wait until the edges of the cookies turn browned. Remove from the oven once baked. Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Home-made butter cookies are ready to enjoy with your dear ones. This recipe is enough to produce 12 pieces of cookies.
Danisa butter cookies have been marketing their products for over 40 years by presenting 5 variants of Traditional Butter Cookies, Choco Cashew Butter Cookies, and Currant Butter Cookies. While Filled Cookies have two variants of Choco Filled Butter Cookies and Pineapple Filled Butter Cookies.
Danisa Traditional butter cookies have 5 forms of butter cookies: Harvest Moon, Butter Pretzel, Sugar Slice, Vanilla Ring, and Currant Crunch which different taste in each form. From the very beginning until now, Danisa butter cookies with original flavor is always world’s favorite.